Choose Your Own Adventure
Small Group Adventures Scheduled on Your Time!
With a minimum of only 8 individuals, I will work with you to schedule the carefully curated adventure package of your choice.
A SMALL GROUP ADVENTURE OF THE MYSTICAL AND NATURAL WONDERS OF SCOTLAND
Group Forming – Contact for more information
There Is A Tale To Be Told. One that sings of a time long ago when nature and humans were united, imbued with spirit and magic. Join Rose of the Winds Travel on a journey of discovery. Lead by a master of Celtic lore and landscape, history and culture, our immersive sojourn explores Scotland’s treasures. Our 10-day journey transports us to the most sacred places in Scotland while gifting us with meaningful experiences in Scotland’s many natural and historic areas. Our Scottish journey includes many Must Do’s: Castles, gardens, whiskey, music and storytelling.
- 10 days and 9 nights
- Fully guided
- Private van transportation
- B&B/Inn accommodation and breakfasts
- Optional Staffa & Treshnish Island Tour – Highly Recommended
DISCOVER THE BEST OF ICELAND
ICELAND‘S NATURAL WONDERS & HUNT FOR THE NORTHERN LIGHTS
Group Forming – Contact for more information
Welcome Band of Merry Explorers to our tour of the Land of Fire and Ice, Vikings and Elves. Together we will see magnificent waterfalls; touch the sides of the North American and Eurasian tectonic plates; trek in the Steamy Valley to soak in thermal springs; experience the wonder of geysirs, glaciers and icebergs making their way to the ocean and hunt and hope for a glimpse of the most spectacular phenomena of all-Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights, the Merry Dancers, the greatest show on earth!
DISCOVER INDIA’S GOLDEN TRIANGLE
A WEEK FULL OF LIFE, JOY, POSITIVITY, MEDITATION, SPIRIT AND INSIGHT INTO THE CULTURE OF INDIA
- 7 days and 6 nights
- 5 Star All-Inclusive Tour Package
- Available for Groups of 6 +
- Travel by comfortable air conditioned transport.
- Breakfast, Lunch & dinner on all days
- Entry tickets to all monuments
- Professional English speaking guides.
- Elephant Ride in Jaipur
- Cycle rickshaw ride in the local bazaars in Delhi.
- Daily meditation Sessions to relax your mind
- Daily workshops & special sessions to secret success mantra.
Route: Delhi – Agra – Jaipur
DISCOVER CROATIA & SLOVENIA
- 11 days, 10 nights
- Fully guided by locals professional guides
- Private local transportation included
- Breakfast daily
- Focus on sustainable tourism that supports native cultures, landscapes and employees locally
- A mix of 3.5-4 Star accommodations, featuring local charm and city center locations where possible
- Access to our own personalized Guest Page, containing detailed destination information and tips on the best that these cities can offer
Concierge travel services provided by Jody Rose Franko.
Journey curated with Jayway Boutique Travel.
Route: Dubrovnik – Kortor – Korcla – Split – Plitvice National Park – Rovinj – Ljubljana – Bled and Bohinj
DISCOVER PORTUGAL & SPAIN
September 16-30, 2020 Fully Booked-Join our Waitlist…You just never know
Travel to Spain and Portugal on a meticulously curated journey designed to explore the best of each country’s culture, history, landscapes, architecture and cuisine. Each day is filled with wonder as we travel along a well planned itinerary inclusive of daly tours by local guides, accommodations featuring local charm and social evenings filled with music and dance.
- 14Day/13 Nights
- Arrival & Departure Transfers included on a group basis
- 1 English speaking tour leader throughout Porto -Madrid
- Local guides
DISCOVER WILD & LUSH COSTA RICA
with Rose of the Winds Travel and G Adventures
Costa Rica may be small but it offers big adventure. This two-week tour ventures off the beaten path to a lush and wild world. Stop in at a reforestation project, visit a sea turtle conservancy program, opt to zip-line through the jungle canopy, and have a soak in volcanic hot springs. Riding a wave of “pura vida,” experience pure travel joy.
- 14 days, 13 nights
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Visit the Sea Turtle Conservancy, Tortuguero
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Tortilla Making and Home Dinner, La Fortuna
- National Geographic Journeys Exclusives: Monteverde Institute Lecture & Reforestation Project, Monteverde
- G Adventures for Good: Mi Cafecito Coffee Cooperative Tour, Sarapiquí
- Boat tour and wildlife viewing in Tortuguero National Park
- Guided nature walk in the Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve
- Guided excursion to Manuel Antonio National Park
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- 13 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
DISCOVER SACRED NEPAL
14 DAYS / 13 NIGHTS
‘Discover Nepal’ is an intimate travel experience which includes all the must visit destinations. You will journey to the heart of Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur each rich with UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) World heritage sites; Pokhara, deservedly one of the most popular destinations in Nepal; Lumbini, the birthplace of Lord Buddha; Namo Buddha, an important Buddhist pilgrimage site and Chitwan, a World Heritage Site natural jungle paradise, home to a large wildlife population including Rhinos and Tigers. Himalayan views abound.
Route: Bhaktapur – Nagarkot – Dhulikhel – Lumbini – Chitwan – Namo Buddha – Pokhara – Kathmandu